Top 10 Relationship Rules
As most of us know, relationships can be tricky, especially romantic ones, but there are certain general rules most people can follow in order to avoid some of the messier pitfalls they encounter with their significant others. Here are my top 10 dating rules to never forget!
- Never lend money to your partner. – Just don’t. Seriously.
- Take time to yourself. – Distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that…
- Be honest. – With yourself. With your partner. With everyone.
- Don’t be clingy! – Self-explanatory.
- Don’t cheat. – Also pretty self-explanatory.
- Don’t give more than you get. – It’s all about balance.
- Don’t post pictures of the two of you looking all lovey-dovey and kissing etc. on Facebook. – See the explanation for #9.
- Dress up and do something fancy once in a while. – It breaks up the routine and gives you both a chance to see how nicely you both clean up.
- Don’t be the annoying PDA couple. – Barf.
- Be nice. – The only thing worse than watching a couple make out in public is watching a couple fight in public.
Image from http://imgfave.com/view/2005142